Hi everyone 👋 Since we launched Automations last November, we’ve been working hard to bring you some awesome new features that will take your automations to the next level.
1. Abandoned Cart and Order Status Change Triggers: You can now kick-start automations when a customer abandons their cart or when there’s a change in order status. It’s a fantastic way to capture those lost opportunities and keep your customers in the loop.
2. Transactional Emails Made Easy: The order status change trigger can now send transactional emails without requiring marketing consent. The first “Send email” action immediately following the trigger automatically sends transactional email, while all the other emails in the campaign continue to require marketing consent. It’s a hassle-free way to keep your customers informed about their orders.
3. Powerful New Actions: We’ve supercharged our automation capabilities with a range of new actions. You can now effortlessly add or remove tags, lists, or edit subscriber custom fields. Want to send an admin notification or unsubscribe someone? There is an action for that.
4. New Automation Templates: We made “Abandoned cart reminder” and “Celebrating first-time buyers” templates available in the free plugin.
5. Filter Triggers Like a Pro: We know you love having control, which is why we’ve introduced the ability to filter triggers by the subscriber, WordPress user, customer, or order fields. Customization is the name of the game, and now you can tailor your automations with laser-like precision.
6. Run Automations Once per Subscriber: Now, it’s up to you to decide if your subscribers can receive the same automation only once or multiple times. Do you want to welcome new subscribers even if they resubscribe? No problem! Only a single abandoned cart per customer? Sure can do.
We can’t wait for you to explore these fantastic new features. There is more to come, with detailed automation analytics in mid-summer and more in autumn. Stay tuned and share your feedback at feedback.mailpoet.com.