MailPoet has a zero-tolerance policy towards spammers. We’ll cancel your account and we won’t refund you if we judge that you’ve been spamming.
We work extremely hard to ensure our own reputation as email senders for the benefit of all our users.
If you know of or suspect any violation of our policy, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Is A Spammer?
At MailPoet, we define a spammer as a user who:
- sends emails that result in an unacceptable number of invalid addresses (hard bounce), typically when sending to a list that’s over a year old
- sends emails that result in an unacceptable amount of Spam
- uses a purchased or rented email list, sells or rents their email lists
- uses third-party email addresses, domain names, or mail servers without proper permission
- uses lists from another website or service you own, even one from another MailPoet account
- sends emails to non-specific addresses (i.e., email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- fails to include a working “unsubscribe” link in each email that allows the recipient to remove himself from his mailing list
- fails to comply with any request from a recipient to be removed from his mailing list within 10 days of receipt of the request
- fails to include in each email his valid physical mailing address
In order to avoid disturbing, questionable or inappropriate content, MailPoet will not accept to send the following types of content:
- Drugs or illicit products
- Pharmaceutical products (legal drugs and medicine)
- Clickbait content (i.e.: tricks to get rich overnight; tips to lose weight faster; sensationalized content and misleading information)
- Multi-level marketing
- Opinions that will offend others in respect to their color, sexual orientation, gender, political inclination, religion or age.
- Malware or adware
- Adult content
- Prostitution or escort services
- List brokerage or list rental services
If your website content falls under any type of this prohibited content list we’re free to deny or cancel any subscription you have with us that allows you to send your emails with our own sending service.
If You Spam:
Each case is unique and will be treated quickly and accordingly.
- We’ll suspend your sending
- We’ll probably cancel your account
- We’ll decline a refund