Spread the Word. Follow Us. You’re Fantastic.

We’re happy to see our little plugin save the day for many people. We were at pains with newsletter plugins ourselves and decided to do something about it.

Wysija was thus born, made to be simple and fun: What You Send Is Just Awesome!

We’re still spreading our wings. Word of mouth is the best way for Wysija to get known. It’s easy peasy for you to do that, thankfully.

6 easy ways to spread the word

1. Email your friends. Personal recommendations are priceless.
  2. Rate our plugin on the WordPress repository.
  3. Tweet about us!
  4. Follow us on Twitter.
  5. Like our Facebook page.
  6. Plus us on Google+.

Go further

• Link to us from your site. You can use this, for example:
    Newsletter plugin by Wysija newsletter plugin
  • Write a plugin review on your blog.

Get involved

1. Submit and vote for new features in our User Voice page
  2. Be a beta tester. Send us an email and we’ll add you to our list.
  3. Subscribe to our plugin updates mailing list. See the form in the footer!

Jonathan, Kim, Adrien and Ben thank you!

Just by using it, you’re actually helping the community. The more users, the less bugs, the better experience.

We work hard to make your experience flawless and fun.

Peace!

About Kim

I'm one of the co-founders of MailPoet, where I focus on product. And yes, you've guessed it, I'm not a girl and I'm not Asian. Kim is a guy's name in Norway. Read more about me, and the rest of the team.

66 comments

1. LD Jackson April 7, 2012 at 8:12 pm #

I will make sure I spread the word, but I am really looking forward to the “new post” feature. That’s the part I really need.

• Kim April 8, 2012 at 2:57 pm #

Patience! We want it out at the end of the month, but we’re working hard to make it right first.

• LD Jackson April 8, 2012 at 2:59 pm #

I understand completely. I was just venting, I suppose. I have deactivated Mailpress and am sending out new post notifications manually with WYSIJA. Even doing that is much better than what I was working with previously.

• Kim April 8, 2012 at 3:04 pm #

We should give credit where it’s due.

MailPress is a good plugin that’s entirely free from a guy with a good heart.

Sure, it’s a little bulky, but it works when configured properly and it’s one of the best out there. :-)

• LD Jackson April 8, 2012 at 3:12 pm #

And I appreciate the work he has put into it, but it really is hard to work with.

2. Dennis de Jonge April 10, 2012 at 3:51 pm #

I can’t afford paying you guys $99,- a year, but I’ve added Wysija on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.

It’s all I can do to make it up to you and using the free version! ;-)

I’ll spread the word, there is a very good and clean focus on your product. “Simply” amazing!

I hope that I won’t reach the limit of 2000 recipients, I guess I’ll have a problem then. But I am far from that atm.

Keep it up!

• Kim April 10, 2012 at 3:59 pm #

Thanks Dennis!

• Dennis de Jonge April 10, 2012 at 4:00 pm #

You’re welcome! =)

3. rreimche April 30, 2012 at 10:03 am #

I’ve put a star ,)

• Kim April 30, 2012 at 11:19 am #

Cool! Thanks.

4. Laurent June 16, 2012 at 12:34 pm #

Bonjour,
    Nous venons de faire l’upgrade de votre plugin que nous utilisons avec WP 3.4. Depuis la mise à jour aujourd’hui, le widget est en vrac : il ne prend pas toutes les modifications et lorsqu’il en prend, il ne reste en front office qu’un champ vide et une case à cocher en guise de toutes les infos du widget.
    Après une heure de tripotage, je reste quoi. Y aurait-il une manipulation à faire que je ne fais pas convenablement ?
    Merci de votre aide.

5. realisticart June 19, 2012 at 1:56 pm #

Happy to spread the word where I can!
    -Ross Barbera

6. guotime June 23, 2012 at 7:45 pm #

so far the best email subscription plug in with modern twist of design, why can’t other email vendors do this? u know what, it’s love.

7. Laurent June 25, 2012 at 7:30 am #

Avec la mise à jour 2.0.2, tout fonctionne à nouveau très bien sous mon WP 3.4.
    Merci wysija !

8. Rychard VI June 29, 2012 at 2:54 pm #

Hm, it is not easy to say in a few words, but it’s great.

9. flyw June 30, 2012 at 9:06 am #

Bonjour,

J’ai découvert votre plug in parmi tous les plug in de newsletter “WordPress”, qui, pour beaucoup, sont de vraies usines à gaz.
    Le votre est très facile d’accès, complet, le drag and drop est d’enfer pour mes clients finaux qui ne sont pas des aigles en informatique parce que pas leur métier.
    Enfin, je dois avouer, que de pouvoir poser une question et obtenir la réponse, aussi, en Français, c’est très relaxant ^^

Je vous souhaite plein de bonnes choses avec Wisija ^^

Marcello

Hi

I found your plug-in from all plug ins newsletter “WordPress”, which for many are real gas factory.
    Yours is very easy to access, complete, drag and drop is heaven for my end users who are not computer expert because not their job.

I wish you all the best with Wisija ^ ^

Marcello

10. digitaloutback July 3, 2012 at 4:27 pm #

What does WYSIJA stand for?? And how is it pronounced??

11. Kim July 3, 2012 at 4:46 pm #

Wysija means “What you send is just awesome”.

It was a joke that became the name. We realize now that the name is complicated for most users. We’ll use the acronym more often from now on, so people can remember it. :-)

See the footer for more info below!

12. Clifford P August 1, 2012 at 3:47 pm #

How’d I do?

:-)

Thanks for the free version. Personally, I think it’d be nice to have a $10/site/yr option but still within the 2,000 or 5,000 limit. Something more affordable for someone with a lot of little sites but who wants the advanced features and themes.

Thanks!

13. Kim August 1, 2012 at 5:14 pm #

Clifford, thanks for the review. Love the quote at the end, it made me laugh. :-)

As for your suggestion on a cheaper version, well, we’ll be working on new Premium features that are worth the 90 bucks.

Since we didn’t want to increase the price, we started a little high, but it will be totally worth a few months down the road.

Cheers, Kim

• Clifford P August 1, 2012 at 9:40 pm #

Looking forward to the progress you guys make. :-)

14. Kim August 1, 2012 at 9:45 pm #

Oh, forgot to add: we will have a unlimited license later in 2012.

• Richie August 21, 2012 at 3:25 am #

Hi Kim,

Testing your plugin now and it is rather sooth, thank you. Yes i will be one interested in the unlimited license as 99$ per year per client is a bit high for us too. But really – love what you have done already. :) Richie

• Kim August 22, 2012 at 4:22 pm #

Thanks Richie. We’ll have a unlimited site license coming this fall. Patience!

15. guyk September 10, 2012 at 5:35 pm #

My english is so poor
    je vous remercie pour ce plugin simple et efficace

guyk

• Kim September 10, 2012 at 11:24 pm #

Mille mercis!

16. rize September 16, 2012 at 6:53 pm #

Hi,

Just to tell you thanks a lot for this plug in. I just discover it and it really helps :-) Mille mercis et bravo … good job, good spirit, c super

• Kim September 16, 2012 at 6:55 pm #

Thank you!

17. adendum September 27, 2012 at 4:15 pm #

A damned fine plug-in that makes life so much easier for the average user. And on top of that truly amazing support!

5 stars from me.

18. JD October 19, 2012 at 8:34 pm #

Hi, I just want to thank you for making this really great plugin! You guys are doing a fantastic job, and when I get more than 2,000 subscribers or start to feel I need more features, I won’t hesitate to upgrade! Keep up the good work!

P.S. I am not on any of the social networks, but I gave you 5 stars, and I will definitely recommend it! :)

• Kim October 19, 2012 at 8:44 pm #

Aha. You don’t need to purchase. Just spread the word!

19. Denis October 23, 2012 at 3:39 pm #

Wisija had praises sung at Wordcamp Cape Town, Oct 2012 (by a Woo Themes developer, I think). I’m loving its ease of use. Have Liked (FB), Five Starred and Favourited (wordpress.org).

Keep up the good work!

• Kim October 23, 2012 at 4:02 pm #

Good to know the word is spreading across the 12 Apostles.

Many users still think that sending newsletters from WordPress is a bad idea. We’re working hard on changing this. Wysija is getting more powerful each month. :-)

20. funkateer October 24, 2012 at 11:04 am #

Hey guys,

your plugin is great. After a long look around I finally decided to award Wysija the contract. My client loves the easiness of building their newsletter per drag´n drop on their own.

And – greets to Ben – the support is quick and knows what it´s talking about.

The next days will show up if the premium features fulfill their promise – but I guess they will!

Keep up the good work and passion for what you do,
    Jens

• Ben October 24, 2012 at 11:33 am #

Thanks for your kind words :)

21. rdthakur@in.com November 6, 2012 at 9:21 am #

Hi
    I find you guys are doing wonderful job , by bringing out a solution that enhance communication between blogger and readers, provides insights to the editor , what is being liked and what’s not.

Support is also great !

Keep it up.

I will definitely recommend your products to others.

thakur

• Kim November 6, 2012 at 5:00 pm #

Thx Thakur!

22. torrisigroup November 15, 2012 at 11:12 am #

Great Job guys!

• Kim November 15, 2012 at 1:13 pm #

Thanks!

23. Jess November 18, 2012 at 6:30 pm #

Très bon plugin et support efficace ! Je remercie Ben de m’avoir aider à l’installer !
    Longue vie à Wysija ;)

24. sajjad.moshen@gmail.com November 23, 2012 at 1:45 pm #

I actually thought Kim was a girl.

I will promote it if you add a feature whereby you can have multiple images in one textbox or images next to each other at least…. :)

• Kim November 23, 2012 at 2:35 pm #

That sounds like blackmailing. :-) Putting images side by side won’t come soon because of mobile compatibility. Yes, there are ways to make our themes responsive for that, but the double images are not currently not our immediate priority. Cheers!

25. matias December 21, 2012 at 10:53 am #

GRACIAS!!! De verdad que estoy muy contento con el trabajo del plugin, con vuestro soporte y vuestra actitud!!!

Espero que os vaya muy bien en vuestros proyectos que alimentan positivamente a Internet.

Saludos, Matías.

26. patricklinton December 24, 2012 at 5:32 pm #

I installed wysija a few days ago and it’s looking great – managing subscribers with an email address book was way too time consuming. Everything is now imported into wysija and so far (with festive assistance from Kim) all is work. It’s going to be a great way of driving traffic to the web site and seeing who’s actually reading our mails!

thanks again!

27. patricklinton December 24, 2012 at 5:34 pm #

I installed wysija a few days ago and it’s looking great – managing subscribers with an email address book was way too time consuming. Everything is now imported into wysija and so far (with festive assistance from Kim) all is working well. It’s going to be a great way of driving traffic to the web site and seeing who’s actually reading our mails!

Thanks again!

(Typos fixed)

28. zoe harris January 10, 2013 at 9:02 am #

Such a good programme, and your technical support is excellent. Keep up the good work.

29. jmd January 11, 2013 at 6:17 pm #

it’s absolutely great! and although it won’t take video you can get an animated gif working really well, check this one out that”ive just done: http://www.jmd.eu.com/?wysija-page=1&controller=email&action=view&email_id=5&wysijap=subscriptions

• Kim January 11, 2013 at 6:26 pm #

Nice one Jo, thanks for sharing. Animated gif are making the ultimate comeback!

Note that we’ll correct the “[user:firstname | user:lastname | default:subscriber]” for version 2.3. It’ll look a whole lot prettier.

30. jmd January 11, 2013 at 6:28 pm #

That’s great, sure there’s lots of potential. Can you add simple forms with it yet or is that something maybe later?

• Kim January 11, 2013 at 6:35 pm #

We plan on expanding the subscription forms to include whatever you want: gender, address, phone, etc.

This is a big feature and it’s going to come out in steps.

31. Cindy February 6, 2013 at 10:56 am #

Merci, grâce à vous mes newsletters ont l’air pro !

Un article sur vous : Comment envoyer des newsletters pro avec un plugin simple et gratuit ? Réponse : Wysija ! http://estunart.fr/wysija-le-meilleur-plugin-pour-newsletter/

• Kim March 9, 2013 at 10:30 pm #

J’ai complètement raté ce commentaire. Merci pour l’article. :-)

32. jen March 4, 2013 at 6:57 pm #

Thanks for a great plugin – I shall spread the word – keep up the good work.

• Kim March 9, 2013 at 10:28 pm #

Thanks!

33. jens March 9, 2013 at 4:46 pm #

Hi guys,

thanks for your great plugin and your wonderful support (and patience …)

cheers, jens

btw.: what about gender-specific salutation? This would fire your plugin to the “tops-of-the-pops”;)

34. owcv March 12, 2013 at 4:32 pm #

Done. Keep on the good work!

35. Laura March 15, 2013 at 9:30 am #

Downloaded the plugin last night and went to bed. Today I set it up, created a newsletter, tested it then added the widget to my sidebar and published the first newsletter I have done since the days when they were still popular and functional on Yahoo. Wonderful plugin, I was surprised it really was this easy. Plus, nice features even with the freebie version. I’ve already tweeted and followed on Twitter. Posted your link to Scoop.it for Creative Web Publishing too.

36. alain61250 May 21, 2013 at 8:05 pm #

Super plugin que j’utilise régulièrfement pour informer les amis de notre association !

Keep on the good word

37. Rick May 29, 2013 at 1:34 am #

Just download the plugin for the first time and about to test it on my blog. So excited! :) I will make another visit to share my experience once i send out a few sample emails.

38. Friedrich June 28, 2013 at 5:17 pm #

I’m very excited about Wysija, very easy to handle and efficiently on.
    Great and quick support
    I can only recommend, a good product

39. Maddy July 4, 2013 at 12:56 pm #

I have used Wysija Newsletters for over a year now and for a free plugin it is great. I have never had a problem until now but it was not the Wysijia plugin at fault, never the less they sorted the problem out for me. First rate plugin keep up the good work guys.

Maddy

40. Luis August 23, 2013 at 8:23 am #

Great work guys and amazing video introduction to the plugin. It was must download!

41. Furkan karatopraklı September 12, 2013 at 3:24 pm #

Thanks & Greetings from Turkey, using the plugin on 5 projects and very satisfied about it…

• Kim September 12, 2013 at 3:36 pm #

Thanks Furkan. Is the Turkish translation any good?

42. pietro October 8, 2013 at 9:58 am #

complimenti ragazzi!!! mi appresto solo oggi a provare il vostro plugin e credo che mi piacerà. saluti a tutti

43. mobile puzzle games April 24, 2014 at 6:52 am #

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the good works guys I’ve included you guys to blogroll.