We’re looking for someone to join our team as a support staff, full time. Hurray!
Support queries are steadily increasing every month. We’re approaching a breaking point in early 2014, so we’re hiring now.
Moreover, we want to improve the happiness of our users, and the speed of our service.
We take customer support seriously:
- We reply every day, all year
- We answer on average under 24h, and 12h for Premium users
- We handle over 1000 tickets per month
- Nearly 90% of users are very happy with our support
- See our outstanding reviews on wordpress.org
Do you have these skills?
Someone reading this, maybe you, surely has this profile:
- Experience with support
- Great knowledge of WordPress
- Knows how to code CSS, HTML and maybe some PHP
- Writing skills, for documentation and blog
- Sense of initiative
- Love for great user experience
- You live anywhere in the world
Here’s are some of the advantages of working with us:
- Work from home
- Collaborate with an open minded team of 6
- Be part of a project that’s only beginning
- Work on one of the top 15 highest rated plugins
- Travel to WordCamps
- Feel the thrill of making the lives of tons of people better
How do we work now?
The 6 full time team members all work equally on support. Each one has a day on support, and we rotate during the weekends.
The arrival of the new support staff will strengthen the daily response to our users.
Interested? Get in touch via the contact form!